2011年1月25日星期二

Check valve flow?

which way does the air flow in the vacuum line (under the intake
manifold) that goes from the throttle body to the solenoid valve (over
the air box)?When I replaced the PCV system (Thanks to the information found in this
site) I noticed that the check valve under the intake manifold was
pointing from the EVAP canister to the throttle body (that’s the way VW
built the engine because the line still had those one-time use hose
clamps); though the vacuum line diagram printed on the car says that the
air (vacuum, I don’t know) flow is supposed to go from the throttle
body to the EVAP canister (solenoid valve).



I had a CEL (P0171) that fixed a few days ago; it was a “vacuum line
leak” (in the line before mentioned). I followed the directions on the
vacuum line diagram on the car and put the check valve in the way it’s
supposed to be. Now, I have another CEL (P0441) which is a faulty
solenoid valve (part of the same vacuum line) and I’m wondering if I’m
getting the CEL due to the switch in the flow in this particular check
valve…!

From the originalcheckvalve
.

没有评论:

发表评论