2010年12月26日星期日

Gas Tank check valve/vent

While doing so i noticed the check valve is 2 piece (is clipped together
like a electrical plug) being curious and to check if it was dirty i
opened it up. I wasnt expecting piece's to fall out. There is a small
black disc and large black disc then a O-ring. I'm pretty sure i know
how the big disc goes in as well as the o-ring but am puzzled on the
small disc check valve. Does anyone have a schematic that shows a break down, or has
any one else opened one up. I dont want to spend 20 bucks on a new one
when this one is fine. I have searched for threads and asked ?'s but
havent had much response so i thought i would start this thread. Someone
please help me out.
I will buy a new one before i leave it out for 20 bucks, but would rather just figure out how the pieces set in there.
I cant believe everyone just tosses them or buys a new one though.
Hopefully i can save a bill and get this thing back together.
From the originalcheckValve
.

没有评论:

发表评论